The Runaway Cook

A diary of culinary adventures

HAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

Khairul: "Ahhhhhhhhhh-hahahahahahaha!"


Me: "Oh my gosh! I don't know if I can do this"

Khairul: "AHH
HHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHA. . . (gasps for air) . . . HEHEHEHEHEHE..."

Daniela: "Common, HAHAHAHAHA, AHHHHH-hahahahahahahahahah"

Me: " Ok, Here it goes. Oh! Oh hohohoho heheheh Oh my g
oooo-hahahahahahah. . . .HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAH"

So, this is pretty much the conversation we all had this morning over a pool filled with flesh eating fish. Yeah, that sounds weird, but let me tell you it feels a lot weirder.

This is fish eating your dead skin thing is apparently a special type of pedicure 'round these parts. I guess for under 1 US dollar, we could spend 10 minutes with our tootsies soaking it this tub of fish, who would suck off the dead flesh from whatever skin was submerged. Now because I am a little crazy and since this "procedure" costs an arm and a leg in the states, I begged my friends to stop and do this.


We agreed and before I knew it we were all barefoot and perched atop stools and staring down at the little fish that were actually staring through the water at us. Having fish
stare at you, know they are about to get fed by eating you was just a little unnerving to me.

First in the water was Khairul, who proceeded in wrapping his arms around his head, tucking his chin to his knees and laughing uncontrollably in a very hi-pitchedhehehe" that seemed to come from
his "gut. Daniela and I take the plunge and find ourselves squirming in our seats, trying our darndest to keep our feet in the water.

By this point we are all laughing to the point of tears from the tickling feeling caused as each tiny fish sucks off little layers of skin. (It's creepy, but the laughing makes it worth it.) The three of us we so loud we actually brought a crowd of people around the pool.

I don't know if it really was the pedicure that made me feel so refreshed afterward or if it was all that laughing. Whatever it was, I am certain that was best 90 cents I have ever spent.

Hehehe I can't not laugh just thinking about it. . . hehehehehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment