The Runaway Cook

A diary of culinary adventures

NO Not Another Day in Paradise. . PLEASE!

It’sThursday, 3:51pm and amazingly, I am sitting/laying here on the teeny twin bed needing to use the restroom desperately, but too tire to get up and do my business. (in this hot climate one drinks a LOT of water) In my left had is a clear cup filled with a light green creamy-looking liquid and black pearls of tapioca. What was supposed to be kiwi bubble tea is not really, rather it is becoming a regret. Unfortunately, the each-a-cup shop has one flaw- thei kiwi bubble teas taste terrible, a bit like flax seed oil. I am exhausted from a long day of class is a hot and humid kitchen in a hotter and even more humid climate. I am sick of eating food that taste like fish paste. I do not recant my earlier statement of liking it before, but after a while it is just too much for me. In fact, I am sick of fish and shellfish all together. I want a land animals and vegetables. Give me curry! Ugg....

0 comments:

Post a Comment